Recent content by praveen956

1. P

Zoa garden + More Zoas + frag rack for $200

Hi, I want to sell all the zoas in my tank which is.. 1. a zoa rock with several different varieties of zoas 2. More zoas grown on a frag rack. You cannot see the rack on the photo but it is a nice one..looks similar to a rock 3. A nice size zoa grown on sand. it looks better in person than in...
  2. P

Fish and Multiple corals for sale

Bi-color Blenny: 1 available - 15$ [Very healthy specimen. But the dude loves to sit inside my vortech when it is off to feed the corals ]]White Zombie Zoa: 3 Polyps - 60$Aussie Golden Hammer: 3 polyps - 60$Green Hammer: 7+ Polyps - 40$Green Torch: 6 polyps - 40$Green with Blue tip...
  3. P

Ocean Revive T247, MP10, Ethernet, Gourmet Defroster, Pouch Feeder

Ocean revivie T247 - 90$ (bought it new last year and used it probably for about 10 months. Now upgraded to a ap700 so selling this. this light works perfectly well. )Vortech MP10 Ecosmart - 75$ (I bought it used as well and used it for a year. Now upgraded to a mp40 so selling this. It has a...
  4. P

WTB Female Mccosker Wrasse

I'm trying to find a female Mccosker Wrasse to pair it with the existing male but couldn't find one from both lfs and online.. Let me know if you know a place in dfw I can try. Thanks!