Recent content by no1skier

1. N

Misc Corals For Sale

Interested in several corals. please text me at 817-308-5030. Thanks
  2. N

WTB OG Bounce

I have some neon green bounce that I have been growing for 5+ years. 817-308-5030. I am open for trades as well.
  3. N

Coral for sale

where are you located at?
  4. N

Corals for Sale/Trade

Good morning. I am interested in trading some corals I have lots of bounce mushrooms that I have been growing fro 5+ years 817-308-5030
  5. N

Tank Break Down - Lots of Fish

Interested and left you a PM
  6. N

Dosing pump drained a whole bucket of buffer in 1 night

I did a water change and this am woke up to christmas in the tank. I turned the dosing pump off and it siphon drained the whole bucket of alk buffer into the tank and now it is white as snow. What do I do???????? I notice the brittle star and others are all ready dead and am sure others will...
  7. N

Sick Naso Tang

I have a large naso tang that has been in my 150 for over a year. I did get it off the forum, but it has been very active and healthy until today I noticed that it was on the bottom of the tank and looking very lethargic. It would float near the sand and occasionally start to float in a non...
  8. N

Leather help needed

I have had this leather for a while and it is casting such a big shadow in my tank that the time has come to either frag it or sell it whole. Can you please help me to 1. understand the real name 2.help with the price as a whole 3. how much would a frag go for? Located in the Keller area and...