Recent content by moon24

1. M

Mp10 QD

Selling a used mp10 qd.$150In Duncanville area214-542-0542
  2. M

Fish

I'm selling all my fish. Will have a 57 gallon rimless for sale after it's all said and done. Or would trade for a Nuvo 40.Purple tang-$80Jewel Blenny $20 Leopard wrasse $40Bi-color Angel $30Platinum clowns -2 $80 for bothFile fish- $20 ( non aptasia eating) Blue damsel-with yellow tail. Free...
  3. M

Majano wand.

Anyone have a Majano wand they will rent me?
  4. M

Kessil goosneck

Anyone have a gooseneck laying around they don't use that wants to get rid of? LMK. Thanks 
  5. M

Anemone

I need to make room.so I am selling 8 anemones. They are red and green and at least softball size. $30 each and located in Arlington. Text if interested. 214-542-0542attach]6346[/attach]  
  6. M

Looking

I need automatic fish feeder. Anyone have one they don't want anymore?
  7. M

Aptasia

Need to get rid of aptasia. Any ideas? I tried the boiling water with a syringe but no luck. Only have 2 but want to get rid of them now
  8. M

Ai director

Selling a AI director. $50 no trades right now.  In South Arlington214-542-0542
  9. M

Coral Box D500 - skimmer

I bought this used about 5 months ago so not sure how old it is.  The pump just went out so it will need to be replaced.  It's a great skimmer and also comes with a controller.  I looked on fish street and a new pump would run $55 with control and needle.  I'll sell for $75In South...
  10. M

Anenome

Anyone interested in a volleyball size anemone? In South Arlington2145420542 
  11. M

RBTA

I have a couple of anemones that I would sell for 40 or open to trades for some zoas or chalice.  I'm in South Arlington.  Lmk.  Thanks214-542-0542
  12. M

RBTA

I need to make some room in my tank.. I have 3 rainbow anenomes that I need to get rid of. .  2 about the size of a baseball  for $40 and 1 the size of a softball or a little bigger for $50.  I'm in South Arlington214-542-0542
  13. M

Xenia and anenome

<hr />Looking to make some room in my tank.  Got to get rid of some Xenia and a nem.Xenia for 20 or bring a frag Anemone for 40214-542-0542 located in South Arlington
  14. M

AI Controller

Just purchased a AI Hydra 26 and debating on which controller to get as far as the Director or the white controller. Can someone give me some feedback on either? I have read some things on both but not enough to convince me to buy either.
  15. M

Help Led Lights

I just dropped my white leds from build my led in my tank and they are not working anymore. What other kind of led lights are good that wont break the bank? I saw someone was selling a reefbrite 50/50 but don't really know much about them.