Recent content by MakerofThings

1. M

WTB RBTA

I have several speckled rainbow bta's. PM me.
  2. M

WTB: RBTA

I have several speckled rainbow bta $75. Pm me, happy to deliver.
  3. M

WTB: Leather Corals

I have a large toadstool, devil's hand and cabbage leather if you're still looking!
  4. M

FREE ITEMS V1.

Pm sent!
  5. M

Berghia nudibranchs packs!! Aptasia killer machines!!

Located in Frisco, happy to deliver if close by. Selling them in packs is the simplest option, and will allow them to have the best chances in your tank.   These guys LITERALLY only eat aptasia, they do not eat coral or anything else. 100% JUST for aptasia control.   I recommend 1 per 10 gallon...
  6. M

Sherman Rose Anemone

I have a few OG sherman rose nems I had planned to take to the frag swap, but something came up.8+ inches when fully open.Happy to deliver anywhere in the metroplex this week.$190. 2 available. Text 682-252-0078.I also have a LOT of other frags, rainbow nems, etc. Happy to do a bundle.
  7. M

Coral Delivered to your door! Zoas, LPS, SPS, Macro algae!

Hey guys, got another batch of frags to go out this weekend and this week.As always, free hand delivery at any time that works for you within the metroplex on orders over $60. $5 otherwise.Most here are WYSIWYG but I also have a huge number of other frags of each, or can cut to order.Discounts...
  8. M

Speckled rainbow BTA

Have 2 baby speckled rainbow bubble tips, split from the mother 1 and 2 months ago. Crazy color. By far the brightest RBTAs that I've seen in person. About 3-4 inches when opened. Free delivery within the metroplex. $70 each.   Text me - 682-252-0078.  
  9. M

Montipora Confusa XXL! Mother colony for sale.

8+ inches wide. Currently mounted on a magfloat so it can be mounted to a glass panel, could easily be removed for mounting on a rock. $110 and ill deliver anywhere in the metroplex for free.Text me to buy : 682-252-0078 alt="PXL_20210804_193720005.jpg" /> alt="PXL_20210727_204050703.jpg" />...
  10. M

Looking for ADULT Male Banggai cardinal

Thought I'd check here.Looking for a mate for my 2-3 year old female Banggai cardinal. Must be confirmed male and at least a year old, not a tiny LFS purchase.If anyone has one looking for a new home, I'd be wiling to buy or trade for frags.Text 682-252-0078 if you have one! Thanks!!
  11. M

Coral Delivery! Montipora - SPS - Zoas - LPS

Hey guys, as usual have some stuff for sale. Free delivery in the metroplex on orders over $60, $5 delivery otherwise. Discounts on multiples.Text 682-252-0078 for ordering or more details, please don't just message here. MANY MORE FRAGS CUT TO ORDER, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING, JUST ASK...
  12. M

Coral Delivery! Montipora - SPS - Zoas - LPS

Hey guys, as usual have some stuff for sale. Free delivery in the metroplex on orders over $60, $5 delivery otherwise. Discounts on multiples.Text 682-252-0078 for ordering or more details, please don't just message here. MANY MORE FRAGS CUT TO ORDER, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING, JUST ASK...
  13. M

WYSIWYG/to order - hand delivered to your door!

Hey guys! I really have to move some coral this week, so if you see anything you want let me know. As always, I've probably got more than I'm listing and I give [good discounts on multiples!] Free Metroplex delivery (may deliver further) with $30 minimum. $5 delivery otherwise.[TEXT ME to order...