Recent content by jasonbrew

1. J

Neptune Apex & Water Change System & Deltec 1455c Skimmer, & More Nice Stuff - Frisco

I have 2 Neptune Systems & Some Water Change Stuff & Light Hanging Kit. I am posting most of this on eBay first of the week, so if your interested text me today/tomorrow.<ol> #1 Neptune Apex: Controller, Energy Bar -8, PM1, PM2, WMX, Auto Feed, Salinity, ORP, PH, & Temp Probes.  Make Reasonable...
  2. J

Custom Glass 50G Sump - $220

I have a very nice custom sump. I had this made by DAS 3 years ago, ran it for 18mo. Its made of Glass and Black ABS. Located in Frisco.Here is the skinny. I wanted a really quiet tank/sump that was sand-less and used crushed live rock for a bio filter. So this tank has a lot of options that are...
  3. J

180 Rimless Tank: Frisco

I have had this on here for a while. I haven't been motivated to sell it, but need to now.?180 Custom Rimless Reef Tank: for the tank, stand and sump to $1700.?The tank is 3/4" glass that is rimless. It is probably 500-600 lbs. 27x66x24. Custom tiger maple stand on steel galvanized frame. It is...
  4. J

What are these? I have several in my tank.

I am not sure what these little red tubes or growths are but, they are popping up on several rocks. Any help would be appreciated. 2013-08-12 17.13.43 copy.jpg
  5. J

150, 170, or 180 rimless build

Hey guys, my mind is going insane with all the info on the forum about different ways to do things. It is really impressive how some of you have built out your systems. I am in the process of building a 150, 170, or 180 build. I am in the final stages of submitting payment for a custom tank...
  6. J

What is this?

What is this?