Recent content by htorresphotography

1. htorresphotography

Kenya trees

As I enjoy these corals that have over grown in my 20gal. I have a big one on a rock with two large trees $60 it also comes with some tube worm feather dusters. I have several single with large bases the size of a fat Sharpie and regular sharpie marker $20-$30 Small ones for $10 I also...
  2. htorresphotography

Cabbage Leather Coral & Green Star Polyp Coral

Yes, I still have additional pieces
  3. htorresphotography

Yes o have additional pieces available
  4. htorresphotography

WTB or TRADE

I'm looking of Berghia Nudibranch, does anyone have any they would like to part with?
  5. htorresphotography

just fragged this price of cabbage leather. It’s was just getting too big. It will upen close to 5 inch in diameter I have mounted it on a rock for safekeeping. In south Arlington Text 972-310-3602 $50 for leather $10 per Green Star Polyp frag
  6. htorresphotography

Anemones, good or bad?

These little guys started popping up, good or bad? At least I’m assuming there anemones.
  7. htorresphotography

**GONE** Free Live rock Arlington

If interested, I have for free heavy live rock, they have some zoas and other stuff on them as well. Need gone today or i'l dropping off at local store. In Arlington 972-310-3602
  8. htorresphotography

Cloudy/bacteria bloom

Clearing up but my tang acquired ick
  9. htorresphotography

Cloudy/bacteria bloom

So the bacteria bloom started clearing up yesterday for the most part it kind of resembled. What are you think would look like if it was newly set up with a light fog. Then I noticed my team began generating it, so I began running the UV filter today in hopes that it will clear that up.
  10. htorresphotography

Cloudy/bacteria bloom

I’m running a media reactor with phosphate minus and carbon, I also have a carbon sock, and a regular sock filter along with the skimmer running now.
  11. htorresphotography

Cloudy/bacteria bloom

Everything was going well and it was time for my first water change. 10gal for a 115 total volume. The display is 82gal. I accidentally left the skimme on when turning off the return pump. And Wala all my dirty skimmer poop went right back into y he tank. And now I have severe cloudy water. Any...
  12. htorresphotography

Breaking down my reef Coral First

whats your availability this Saturday?
  13. htorresphotography

New Aquaforest Oceanguard 435 85gal Build

My 20gal, is now in my office :)
  14. htorresphotography

New Aquaforest Oceanguard 435 85gal Build

Testing pluming for leaks, and look at that glass! Still need wire management behind the Aquarium.