3. E

SPS Colony For Sale

Bump…$125
  4. E

SPS Colony For Sale

If I can ever get one of a rock, I sell them lol
  5. E

SPS Colony For Sale

SPS colony 10”x8”. Pretty sure it is a Pocillopora damicornis. Need to make some room. $150 Pick Up in Ovilla Text is best - 469.503.5070
  6. E

Walt Disney

I have a huge colony, that I could drag you a piece off. Live in Ovilla (Red Oak area). Text me if interested. 469.503.5070
  7. E

Tank Break Down - Lots of Fish

Can you post what you have remaining?
  8. E

2 Sherman Rose BTA’s For Sale

I have one that just moved to a different rock and could probably get him off. Let me know if you are interested.
  9. E

2 Sherman Rose BTA’s For Sale

Two Sherman Rose BTA’s (was one but he split once I put him in the basket). 8” before the split, now o e is roughly 5” and the other is roughly 4” when open. I have had this lineage for over ten years and am almost convinced they could live in fresh water. Large - $125 Small - $100 Both -...
  10. E

ATI Fixture, Eshopps Skimmer, and Trigger Sump for Sale

[Eshopps Cone S 150 Protein Skimmer - $175] Mint condition and my favorite skimmer I have had. Upgraded to a bigger tank, so had to go bigger. This is a great skimmer for limited sump/stand space. I replaced the pump with a brand new Sicce 600 pump 6 months ago. Super quiete skimmer...
  11. E

My 315G Reload Build

Hello fellow addicts!  Timing and finances have finally lined up for me to build my dream tank. I fell in love with the dimensions of this tank years ago, and been impatiently waiting.  Quick History about myself:  First got my salt water thumb wet in January of 2012. Had no idea what I was...
  12. E

5 Stage 150 gpd RODI System

Works great! Will need to replace filters soon. TDS currently coming out at 29. $75 Pick Up in Ovilla/Midlothian. I also drive to Flower Mound once a week, so could possibly meet during the day.Text is best - 469-503-5070Eric
  13. E

Clarki and RBTA Combo

<pre>Need to rehome this guy to a mature tank. </pre>$50 for the anemone and Clarki. Sorry for the bad pictures...he is currently in the sump  Picture of other nems memes for reference.  Pickup in Ovilla.  Text is best. 469.503.5070
  14. E

Flame Angel - $40

Had him for about a year. Recently started nipping at my sps.  Pick Up in Ovilla.  Text is best. 469.503.5070