Recent content by ctpeasy

1. C

Spring Cleaning Sale! $100

Ok, It's that time of year. So far I have found/amassed:   HM Dual In-Line TDS Meter - has seen water one time Grounding probe - still in box Outlet Timer Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper - I think with one module on it. Zilla Timer Power Bar JBJ ATO with one sensor - aka, you would need to either...
  2. C

Indo Branching Octo and Hammer

Green on green octo colony with 5-6 heads. -$40/head, this thing has very large heads so it takes up a bit of space. 2 heads of neon yellow branching indo hammer. $50/head
  3. C

Anemone.

Three anemones. Two snowflake green bubble tip 5”, one pink tip green bubble tip 4”. $30 Garland
  4. C

Hanna Calcium Checker $25 or a sweet frag, make me an offer

The title says it all.
  5. C

Killer Deal on Killer Coral

I've gone acro only in my new tank.Rock with 12 heads of utter chaos and a bunch of green mushrooms that have bubbles on them (aka if you blast them enough flow, they may "bounce") and one lone rodactis - $160Rock with 100+ radioactive dragon eye zoas as well as 15+ armour of god - $140Rock with...
  6. C

65G DSA Rimless Complete Setup

I upgraded, bigger tank desire is a real thing. This tank has grown some killer sps and I finally got to where I was crowding out all my acros. Like the title says, rimless 65G DSA with ghost overflow, comes with stand.30g sump with media basket, sock holder and three chambers.Life Reef Skimmer...
  7. C

WTB/WTT for 6 ft 125-150g tank

Title says it all. Wanting to upsize my setup. Ideally would love a 6ft 125 drilled tank. I have coral to trade, mainly acros. 
  8. C

$5 Frags

Large hunks of neon red Montipora.I also have 2 frags of ORA Frogskin Acropora.Get one of each for $10 total.  
  9. C

$5 Frags

Large hunks of neon red Montipora.I also have 2 frags of ORA Frogskin Acropora.Get one of each for $10 total.  
  10. C

Large Sale, Large Tanks, Large Deals

I will be emptying out most all of this and getting it out of my house on Saturday. Early birds will get the worm and I WILL HOLD ONLY WITH PAYPAL, or if I've done business with you before.I have a six foot 120g glass tank that has been fashioned to be a sump, but I used as my top tank in a farm...
  11. C

WTTrade ORA Frogskin Acropora, Vivid Rainbow Delight and Candlelight Acropora for Acro Frags

Title says it all. I have 5 ORA Frogskins frags and a Vivid's Rainbow Delight that are not small. I also have a three-tipped candelight Acropora frag as well.Acro only offers please.
  12. C

Overdriven 36" 4-Bulb T5 Fixture (with bulbs)

This little baby overdrives 39w bulbs to roughly 50w output each. Solid light that lit my tank when I first started it up. I may also have some extra bulbs laying around that I will throw in with it. Great little light. Holla! Whoops! I didn't post a price. $150 OBOPS I love Acros
  13. C

JBJ Arctica 1/3 HP Chiller For Sale

It has kept my 250g multi-tank system happy as a clam without breaking a sweat. $350 OBOIt has run on a reefkeeper system so it has not been on constantly during its use.
  14. C

Very Large Chalice Colony for Sale

As I continue my consolidation, re: Massive Coral Sale thread, I am seeing that the Hollywood Stunner Colony I have is far too big and far too aggressive to have in my DT full of acros. I'm pulling him out the best I can. There is a +- 9" x 6" hunk of him that is very thick and brightly colored...
  15. C

WTT for Chaeto

I am starting my algae reactor back up again. Will trade fat piece of red cap monti or jedi mind trick or hollywood stunner or lavender chalice for a large hunk of CLEAN chaeto.