1. Cougarzluv

Gold Hammers

Anything left? Interested in trades?
  2. Cougarzluv

Reefer 750 xxl- SOLD

Still available?
  3. Cougarzluv

Wtb frag tank

I have a low boy I'm considering selling.
  4. Cougarzluv

Cleaning the closet - new lower prices

Hi, anything left?
  5. Cougarzluv

**Sold** 110 Gallon w/stand

Apologies for the delay. Are you still on the hunt?
  6. Cougarzluv

Wtb small tank setup 40-60 gallons

The Peninsula is thick glass with reinforced glass braces at the bottom. Sorry, I'm not sure of the brand. I used it as a frag tank before I went with a low boy. I'll get pics this evening. I also have a 110-gallon with overflow available.
  7. Cougarzluv

Wtb small tank setup 40-60 gallons

I have an unplumbed peninsula (I believe it is 50-60 gallon). I can get dimensions this evening.
  8. Cougarzluv

After 20 years... Getting Out of the hobby. Fire sale.

Do you still have the majestic?
  9. Cougarzluv

**Sold** 110 Gallon w/stand

Sold** 110 Gallon 29(H) x 18(D) x 48(w) I am building the stand so you will have the options of color and/or stain. Can throw in in cycled water, sand, and a few small live rocks for a quick startup. Also, a few frags when you're ready. Overflow is in the rear left corner. I was told the...
  10. Cougarzluv

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 18

I'll have small, medium, and a few larger pieces of chalice, purple with green highlights (I believe it's called Hollywood Stunner). Branching goniopora, purple with blue eye, with different sized colonies. Zoas, Paly, and a few others. If you are looking for a specific size of either, please...
  11. Cougarzluv

Godzilla and Eclectus Mushrooms

I'm so sorry, I actually forgot all about this. Still available?
  12. Cougarzluv

WTB zoa colonies

We will have some at the mini swap. PM if you'd like something beforehand.
  13. Cougarzluv

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 18

Sailor's Sea Creatures will have a table with a small selection of coral, decals and paintings. We will l also have some trade items. So If you're interested in trades, let's see what you have! We love waving coral and bright colors. 🌞
  14. Cougarzluv

Godzilla and Eclectus Mushrooms

Do you still have the Kenya tree? If so, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands!