Recent content by calendor

1. C

480 Gallon Tank Breakdown

Moving to Maine here in a few months, can't take the tank with me so i'm liquidating components for now...  Everything is set at 1/2 or less of new value as all used items should be, already low so no low ballers... =) Any questions or additional pictures wanted can text me at 469-265-9283. ...
  2. C

RBTA's for sale

I'm making room on the left side of my tank for coral, so I've had to beat back the RBTA's on that side by moving them to the sump. They are available for a 'rehoming' fee of $50 each, I have 20ish ready to go. Pick up is in Rockwall, cash only as I'm too old to want to deal with...
  3. C

Garage Clean Out

Time to clear out some excess equipment, location is Rockwall but I work at TI at 635/75 so I can meet in that area during lunch on weekdays. Can call me at 469-265-9283 with any questions, pictures and prices listed below. In addition to what I have listed I have 40 gallon, 29 gallon, and 55...
  4. C

2 Long Spine Urchins

Have two large long spine urchins I would like to re-home, $25 each. Would also consider trades for any sort of coral. I'm out in the Rockwall area, work at TI at 635/75 though so could meet in the morning or lunchtime out there.?Chris??