Recent content by basa_bbc

1. B

Looking for MP60

Looking for MP60 for my 300Gallon setup. Existing one gave up and need something fast. Am open to pick up in local DFW area. Do ping me if someone has 1 to spare with cost and pickup details. Can get it this week itself
  2. B

Need Pinwheel assembly for SWC 230

Hi,    Am looking for a impeller and pinwheel assembly for a SWC 230 skimmer. any one has a unused one or additional one that they can spare, pls do PM me . Need this urgently, since the existing pinwheel is completely destroyed with bared any spikes on the pin wheel and is not generating any...
  3. B

ecotech mp60wqd

Hi ,I am in need of one more ecotech mp60wqd for my 300 Gallon. Anyone has extra to spare, do PM me with price and location,  i can get it this week itself
  4. B

EcoSystem Aquarium Sump

I have upgraded my sump and dont need this anymore. This is a EcoSystem Aquarium sump.  Can be used with inline or external return option (already built in the sump).Asking for $160 or OBO.Pickup will be in Frisco,Tx.Text me on 2012948793 if you are interested 
  5. B

AI Vega and controller with Mounts for sale

Upgraded lights last week on my 300 Gallon reef with different lighting setup. Have no use for the previous AI's.Have 2 AI Vega with reef link Controller , already fitted on mounting rails along with 2 boschrexroth blocks for sale. in good working condition. have been using this for past months...
  6. B

New 220 Gallon Tank

Its been 9 years with a 90 Gallon Reef tank, time to move ahead and get a 220 puppy setup. Got good price on Tank / Stand / Canopy .. pics and details coming up soon ... Let the Journey Begin ...