RKL Need advise

Okay, As some of you may have read I just finished my LEDs well most of it.

I'm running 36 1:1 ratio Cree XR-E...so 3 drivers per 12 LED string
I have another 12 Royale blue LEDs that I have come on before the main 36 array. I was going to go with a Apex, but my budget has taken a hit. So I was thinking with my recent heater failure that I get into a RKL, but I need to know what to buy.

I want to start out at the minimum I need and add more later.

Functions:

control 4 drivers (4-3 prong plugs) to come on at different times

Utilize the heater control function because I keep having heaters fail

What do I need to perform these tasks?

This is all I need now. I take very good care of my tank (20-30 minutes a night) so messing with a ATO, dosing, or anything else is not a current issue. I do want to go full automation at some point.

Sounds like you just need the plain old fashioned Reef Keeper lite system (RK level 1) which comes with the following:

•1 x Head unit (GC2)
•1 x PC4 (4 outlets)
•1 x Temp Probe

The temp probe will allow you to control the heater and will take up one of the outlets. You will have 3 outlets left to control your lights. The best deal is the RKL level 3 setup which add another 4 outlets for total of 8 and gives you a ph probe which if you are dosing kalk in the top off is helpful in shutting down the ato if the ph goes beyond your set value. It will give you more outlets so you can add a fan to the system to keep temps from getting too high. Can set the fan to kick on at certain temps and back off when below the range.

I have the RKL level 3 and already need a 3rd pc4 for an additional amount of outlets. I couldn't imagine reefkeeping without the computer now, love it.