Blue ridge coral

[Cool coral, Peter and nicely encrusted. Thanks for sharing. Where did you find it? And where are the pictures of your new colonies?]

[Looks tiny. Did he sneak it out in his pocket? :lol: What color is the frag itself?]

[No - we shipped the corals and fishes together. The corals did not look very good for couple week, some frag started to RTN. You would not believe the price on some of these tiny frags - but they are nice and worth the price we paid. There is a little orange montipora frag with bright purple polyps. If they survive in our tanks, we'll have frags to spread around.
But like the Steve Tyree's limited edition, this will take a while.

This coral is bluish/grey.]

[I BOUGHT A HUGE PIECE FROM JIMMY WALLS ( NEW SPONSER)
LAST WEEKEND , HE HAS SOME LARGER FRAGS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED . HE HAS A HUGE PIECE IN HIS PERSONAL TANK HE STARTED FROM A FRAG FROM BRAD WARD. HIS PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE, HE ALSO HAD SOME OTHER SPS PIECES THAT WERE VERY NICE.
SCOTT]

[I just got two 8 inch tall peices of this, those polyps are nice! Mine have yet to come out but that's probably because they had some (3 on one, 2 on the other) Wamai?sp flatworms crawling on them all the time and the polyps stay in. I read up on those and just pulled them out and popped the suckers off before they replicated. Can't wait to see my polyps come out, I was beginning to wonder if they were just micro-small or something.]