ZOA VERIFICATION

agamez214

Membership Expired
i just wanna see if youll know or can verify if these are the actual zoas i was told and what they are worth as is

names are in order
fire and ice 10p
fruit loops 15p
chuckys bride 10p
yellow jackets 100p
true blue hornets 50p

thanks in advance to everyone

Here are some sample of those listed.. looks like you have some that do not appear to be 'authentic' at first glance. Lighting and health DO play a role. The ones you think are may be chuckys are bleached for example.

fire and ice 10p

fire-ice-zoa.jpg
alt="">

fruit loops 15p

fruitloops_17434.jpg
alt="">

chuckys bride 10p

ChuckysBride.jpg
alt="">

yellow jackets 100p

130915375610967019159.jpeg
alt="">

true blue hornets 50p

Zoa-Z13-2.jpg
alt="">

as far as worth goes... if they are truly lineaged.. but you will need to demonstrate that they are in some manner.

Fire and Ice ($1 a polyp)
Fruit Loops (Maybe $5 per)
Chuckys Brides (Maybe $40-$50 per)
Yellow Jackets (Maybe $5 per)
Blue Hornets (maybe $5 per)

thanks and great pics i googled them but they have so many diffrent ones that look alike....the only ones that look exactly loke pic in person are chuckys bride and blue hornets....my friendsaid it might b the names i posted but then again i txtd him pics of them

do u have any suggestions what the other ones look like and price too by chance

A lot of things go into price, but this is where I would price them:

fire and ice 10p - Many different variations of this one, but most about $5p
fruit loops 15p - Pretty accurate for a healthy true Fruit Loop; more expensive from online vendors
chuckys bride 10p - This one is probably on the lower end, I would price at about $20p
yellow jackets 100p - Yours are definitely not Yellow Jackets, but true ones go for about $65-$75 on the high end, maybe $100 from a vendor
true blue hornets 50p - These have become quite common and the last ones I sold were for $10p

@McReefer wrote:
Second ones look like mean greens Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/url] said:
i went to zoa id and either are fruit loops or falming meanie greens

ok so this is update based on zoa id and what youll suggested

names are in order
fire and ice 10p
fruit loops or flaming meanie greens 15p
chuckys bride 10p
king midas 100p
true blue hornets 50p

the first ones are fire and ice, I gave all of mine away so that let you know the value,lol
fruit loops, strong $10 per polyp to $15
Chucky's bride$20pp
Yellow Jackets, there is a paly and zoa being the cheaper one. the original was jendubs Yellow Jackets. they are yellow, with a white center. slight yellow on the fringe. I have yet to see a true one in Dallas. Sexy coral has them. blue Hornets I am still getting $20 per polyp.