Woo Hoo!

Well this sure is cool. Lets arrange something soon! We can do a frag swap BBQ or something. I've got fists full of frags to trade or sell and my offer still stands. If you join the club (as in get a paid membership) you get a free frag pack catered to your tank conditions!

My name is Jason BTW.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
Well this sure is cool. Lets arrange something soon! We can do a frag swap BBQ or something. I've got fists full of frags to trade or sell and my offer still stands. If you join the club (as in get a paid membership) you get a free frag pack catered to your tank conditions! My name is Jason BTW. said:
i live in graham do i get this deal lol

and a direct link to the north texas forum area for easy access!

http://dfwmas.org/northtexasforums

@Acrodisiac wrote:
Well this sure is cool. Lets arrange something soon! We can do a frag swap BBQ or something. I've got fists full of frags to trade or sell and my offer still stands. If you join the club (as in get a paid membership) you get a free frag pack catered to your tank conditions! My name is Jason BTW. said:
Maybe we could put up a flyer or something like that at the local fish stores to generate more interest? Also to tell them about this group on here. There must be more people around here then just the four of us.... [smilie=wink.gif]

Lots of frags for sale or trade! Send me a PM if your interested! Pick up will be this weekend in Burkburnett.

Frog Spawn
Green Trumpet
Montipora Spungodes
Red Montipora
Purple death Paly
watermellon Zoa
Green Zoa
Fragfarmers Montipora Sestosa
Lunar Eclips Paly
Bright orange zoanthid (bam bam i believe)
Australian Duncan

LMK if your interested in stopping by and looking at what i've got.

Thanks
Jason