WINTER STORM and BRS help.

raullozano3

Premium Member
Hope everyone are doing ok and no damage to our reefs, I was lucky enough to keep my tank warm with two days of power outages, small inverter helped. but already looking for larger portable generator. 
Either way I got his from BRS, and I Think it is nice from them and I am sure a lot got the email but posting this here.
"

Dear Valued BRS Customer,

We at BRS can't believe what this storm has done to the state of Texas. Our hearts go out to all those who have been impacted. One of the reasons why we love the reef keeping community so much is that we are there for each other in times of need.

BRS would like to help our fellow reefing community in Texas. If you (or someone you know) has experienced hardship due to the frigid temperatures in the Lone Star State, we would like to help if we can. We know family comes first. If you are in a position to get your aquarium back online, we are offering a special promotional code to those affected by this storm, to assist in your aquarium's recovery.

We ask those who had their tanks affected by this storm to reach out to your local club leadership and ask them to contact BRS directly. Have them email:
support@bulkreefsupply.com so we can ensure these codes are properly distributed.

You are also welcome to use the #AskBRStv Facebook Group as a communication tool to reach other reefers in your area. Stay strong, Texans!

Our thoughts are with you.

Your Friends at BRS""

"