What pairs do you have?

I have a pair of Bluethroat triggers in a 100g w/nothing else but snails and 4 chromis. My intentions are to try give them the oppotunity even if this means a larger tank down the road just for them.

I have a pair of Target Mandarin dragonets in my 75g. I've seen no signs of "pairing" but they are both rather young ATM.

When my current projects are done to the point of just maintaing I've got a 29g I'm going to set up for a RBTA & pair of GBM clowns. I've heard their fry can be difficult to raise but I'm going to give it a shot.

I have a pair of ocellaris in the main tank that recently started breeding, as well as a pair of misbarred percs in another tank that are breeding. Additionally, at least two of our chromis are breeding. I'm still looking for a female psychedelic mandarin to pair with the little male I have.

i have a pair of percs that i believe are too old to breed but i really want a pair of bangaiis and would like to try breeding them.

I have a pair of false percs that are breeding like clock work and have been for the last year and half. The last batch they laid is the biggest I have seen so far. The area is about the size of golf ball and it is packed. I am waiting for the $1/gallon sale so I can pick up a 40 breeder and give raising the fry a try. I have all the stuff for rotifers and baby brine. I just need to get the tank and set it up. I will try and post some pictures later.

ok here it is...
I have done something odd....
I have decided that in my main tank I will try and pair all fish.

yep i know crazy.. But i figure in the wild they would be paired...

so here is what I have so far.... And to be honest I think i am stopping here just beacause of the BIO Load and i will wait and see what happens...

1.) Pair true Perc - I call them Wiskers and Killer ( becauase every time i stick my hand in there they attack) They totally work together too,.. very cool pair

2.) Pair of Engineer gobbies... - These are cool... hard to have any corals close the sand bed but they are nice... they move sand alot

3.) Pair of neon gobbies - Just added these bought as a mated pair.

4.) Greem cromis - Got these because they school

5.) Blue yellow tailed damsels. ( in know i know)

6.) Pair of cleaner Shrimp (they are actually a pair)

in a 100 Gallon with about 150 to 200 lbs of live rock and lots and lots of corals.

As you can see my BIO load is high but I watch it carefully and all parms sit at zero ...

I have had babies once ... But i went out of town for a week and the pyto crashed and so did my babie tank... :(((

now I am just waiting...

I got a seperate 29 BIO with a 20 Gallon sump both cycled and seperate right now..

I have aset up were I overflow and return but I do it only wen I am here ..

waiting to drill right now.,.. then it will be auto.,..

My next house i am planning a u shped tank .. maybe .. might change my mind.. lol

I love paired fish also.

Currently i have paired;

blue throats
true percs
neon gobies
mandarins
bellus angels
4 pairs of cleaner shrimp

Your paired tank would be cool. Your bioload should be OK bur the engineer gobies will be huge but it sounds like you're more of a fish guy anyway so it should be fine

I have a mated pair of GSM clowns that lay about every 10-11 days . I tried raising the fry several times and had one go to 11-12 weeks before dieing and I quit after that.