WFMAS?

Come on lets do it. Were getting lookers...lets get takers! I have offered to host first meeting.. greeting, get together.

Michael

i would love to do this when and where because im still new at this and would love some advise i bought a brand new biocube and haven't started on it yet it's just sitting here looking at me lol

you would really drive that far? So far we havent gotten anybody together. Were still trying to work out things. Its hard getting everyone together since were all on different schedules with work.

yes i would drive that far its only 1hr thats nothing for me [smilie=wink.gif] i work a 4 and 2 schedule so when theres a meeting and it falls on my day off better believe ill be there [smilie=lol.gif]

This Saturday is out for me. I'm having fish delivered.

Harlequin Tusk
Powder Blue Tang
Orange Shoulder Tang
and a Divers Den Dersea Clam

Woo Hoo, i'm excited!

@Acrodisiac wrote:
This Saturday is out for me. I'm having fish delivered. Harlequin Tusk Powder Blue Tang Orange Shoulder Tang and a Divers Den Dersea Clam Woo Hoo said:
Good luck with them all....Is that Harlequin Tusk reef safe?

@robro3282 wrote:
yes i would drive that far its only 1hr thats nothing for me [smilie=wink.gif] i work a 4 and 2 schedule so when theres a meeting and it falls on my day off better believe ill be there [smilie=lol.gif] said:
You understand that were not a club? I would like to start one though. Interest seems low at the moment but you can come and view and discuss reefing if you would like. Pm me if interested...were trying for this Sunday for a get together at my house. Looks like two possible so far.

Michael