Thanks DFWMAS

Hi Lou. Who are you getting the ricordea group buy from? I tried coralplugs.com & got a place that sells plugs, nothing about rics. Thanks, Bev

@txbj wrote:
Hi Lou. Who are you getting the ricordea group buy from? I tried coralplugs.com & got a place that sells plugs said:
We will be getting them from coralplugs they are not listed on his site.you can check on our sponsors forum for pics.

Hi Lou...Re: ricordea...I see the photo's & all the info...I want some (10), but don't know how to go about getting on your group buy & having them shipped to me. Can I just e-mail the seller & order them? Can range of color be specified or does seller choose?

Hi Lou

Welcome!

We are thrilled that you will be coming to NextWave -- you will not regret having to make that drive. Maybe a few others can come and yall can carpool.

I know you are a distance from DFW, but think about joining this club. We have areas on these forums that are members only that you may want to checkout. We also have members only frag swaps and socials (with super raffles). Hate for you to miss all these fantastic benefits. Also, memberships fund these forums.

Just wanted to update this post and announce that we've had a change of leadership, a site redesign, and renewed focus!

Everyone is welcome, and if you are local to the central Texas area (Killeen, Temple, Ft. Hood, Waco, etc...) attend a meeting, or if you're ever in the neighborhood give us a yell, you have to pass us on your way to Austin anyway [smilie=wink.gif]!

Looking forward to participating on this forum as well! We have quite a few members that make the trip up north to attend events with you guys!

Thanks,

mo