Starting to clear out

I dont think im allowed to post for sale here so im gonna post locally on craigslist first give that a try. Hope everyones tanks are amazing. Mad i have to do this but, it is what it is i guess. First items ready to go that im ready to part with are my fragfarmers setosa (i would say as big as a softball), have three duncans ( one is the mother colony). My derasa clam, (i would call it big). I think thats it for now, will try to make post tonight, thanks.

@grod205 wrote:
I dont think im allowed to post for sale here so im gonna post locally on craigslist first give that a try. Hope everyones tanks are amazing. Mad i have to do this but said:
What's up? Anything I can help with?
I've got room in my 110 and an entire 55 gallon set up that's almost empty if you need some storage space....

Sherman, no i don't make it down there at all actually. I work like crazy. Critter, i got an assignment man. If it was normal i would pack it up and take it with me just like i brought it here from virginia. Where im going, nothing can go. Its cool, when i get back ill start over i guess lol, part of the fun i guess.

Sorry to hear you are going G. Hope you got stationed somewhere you wanted to go. If you have anything left I may come see you in a couplenof weeks I think my tank is about to be ready for coral again

Look at it this way G when you get back and start over you can do all things you wanted to do differently to the new system. You already had a nice one so the next one should be amazing. Good luck bro.

I hope all your tanks are doing amazing! I will do my best to keep coming to the forum and saying hello. Thanks everyone.

Everything is gone except equipment. If i didnt sell it, i gave it away, i have run out of time. Unfortunately, ive got an empty aquarium at home. Will take down for sure this week.