SRBTA Help!

jp415

Membership Expired
Can anyone determine the health of this SRBTA?  There is two in the tank and both of them are doing the same thing.  Flattening for a day now and wondering if anyone had any tips or can help me revive them.Here are photos of both SRBTA.View attachment 5132

A picture is worth a 1000 words but (an I'm not the expert on anemones) I think experts are still gonna need the 1000 words. I have seen all kinds of healthy anemones and mushrooms look sickly in perfect tanks, split and perk right up. Point being I don't think a picture alone is enough to give a complete picture. Suggestion: test your water then have a LFS retest your water tell us the specs. Next how long have you had them (are they new or old)? How long has your tank been set up? How long have you been doing Marine Aquariums (just so we kbow your skill level)? Can you update us with your location? Your profile says you've been a member 3 months? I hate to assume but most people join when they are new to the hobby with a new set up (sorry for jumping to conclussions only in an effort to expedite a reponse). I personally would not add an anemone to a tank that was not at least 1 year old (some will tell you 6 months). If your tank is younger you might consider trying to trade them.