SOLD - 15 G. NUVO Fusion Cube Aquarium - new - $60

I am having a hard time figuring out what is going on.

Someone contacted me via text yesterday, claiming to be you, and asked for a $30 deposit to hold the tank for me until I picked it up today. They had me send the PayPal to a different person. I can provide that info (text number and paypal info) to you if you wish.

Did you not contact me at all yesterday?

@Viewside Reef -
You have already been participating in 3 way private conversation. All I can offer is reminder:

Hoping everything works out.

Happy Reefing!

Since this is now back on a public thread, I did not send you a pp request. I have not used pp for many years. I have never texted you. Don't even have your phone number. I never corresponded with you other than on this forum.

Ok so what is going on in this thread

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

So murraycamp are selling this cube aquarium are not!

Ok so what is going on in this thread

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

@Drex they figured out @Viewside Reef had his phone number in a different post so a third person scammer pretended to be seller....

The two of them are still going thru with tank, so no one else needs to inquire about getting this tank.

Reminder - Scammers are out there... Internet is like Wild West - everyone should use caution

Wild West Internet Growing Up.jpg

@Drex they figured out @Viewside Reef had his phone number in a different post so a third person scammer pretended to be seller....

The two of them are still going thru with tank, so no one else needs to inquire about getting this tank.

Reminder - Scammers are out there... Internet is like Wild West - everyone should use caution

View attachment 18062
Lisa can you give me a call plz

@murraycamp (the real guy who I got to meet today!) is the nicest guy around--he and I both got scammed (to one degree or another) but it all worked out!

I got my money back from PayPal already and picked up the tank from Murray today.

Anyone who gets a chance to do business with him, do so with complete confidence!

Thanks @Drex, @Fish Think Pink for your help.

Please let me know if you would like me to do anything else to make sure Murray keeps his good name and that all is right on this site.

I'm also happy to provide any details of the transaction (how they attempted to scam me) to help others to be on the lookout.

Last edited: