Sexy shrimp spawning.

Fry would be either the spawn of a live bearer or what comes out of an egg. Its pretty much a plural for fish babies or shrimp babies in this case. Copepods are like the sugar ant of the sea. Atleast to me. They range in types and size but offten are about the size of a small flea. Almost anything will eat pods and some things in this hobby "only" eat live pods, unless trained otherwise in some cases. I could go on for hours about this but that gives you the terms to google LOL.

Brine hatched today and I was VERY worried that the sexy fry would be dead by now. But there not. I dropped the brine in, killed the pump, turned out the lights and put a small LED flash light in the lowest "corner" of the tank. Within a few mins it was like a mini gang war going on in a 2"x2" space. =D.

These little tube style betta tanks that can chain connect to each other are freaking amazing. I wish they had a sealable lid though. I'm very happy with the preformance as a kreisel and think its a major part of keeping them alive this long. I haven't lost one to floating. I do plan on changing the system and think I might blow some of your minds with the next upgrad to this. I will be using only one of these beta tanks and a larg-ish rubber maid. [smilie=wink.gif]