seek testing automation Nitrate, Phosphate, Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium & pH

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
seek testing automation Nitrate, Phosphate, Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium & pH. Having salinity & temp in the mix of automated measuring would be nice, but those are relatively easy with my ATO, heater & chiller controlled. Temp and salinity aren't fluxing.What are my automation options? Feel I'm limited to Mastertronic which is not in stock anywhere but UK, and heard USA buying UK voids warranty (power & such). Been trying to bridge the gap with paying LFS for testing, but they are far and use API so I feel I've gone from bad (lazy me but nice kits) to worse. Even a closer-to-me LFS still doesn't get me daily testings.Heard Neptune Trident has price hike next week, but that product only gets me SOME of my parameters (and think I'd still need Apex controller...)If you had limited budget that could stretch for a Mastertronic, please let me know what you would do (or are doing! I can't be alone). I don't think of myself as lazy, but I don't test as I should and I would like more frequently (daily) testing of my parameters. Black Friday sales are coming (not that Mastertronic expected to go on sale...)I know getting my parameters automated will lead me to dosing more frequently, but first things first - need to automate my Nitrate, Phosphate, Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium & pH water parameter testing. I want to just push a button and get readings, or look at a screen and get readings. I would like daily readings with next to no daily effort on my water parameters (ok with weekly or monthly effort - reagent restocking, cleaning, etc). 
Any and all thoughts welcome!