SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!

Drex

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Hello folks we have ourselves a scammer in the club if you guys know this person we need to get him/her out the hobby. A few days ago I make a post about wanting to buy a Radion Gen Pro 4 and this individual replied to my post. He/her replied that their pops had one for sell and messaged me back with his email address so I sent him an email. He replied to my email with pics of a Radion Gen Pro 4 so we communicated back-and-forth and agreed to a deal if he would take half of the funds and when I received the light fixture I would send him the rest of the funds and he agreed to the deal so I sent him half of what he was wanting for it. Then he being to back out on the deal and say sent the rest of the funds and then I started putting 2and2 together I was being scammed. And stop responding to my emails and what I thought was his son ended up being the same individual this member users name is
( rhalk147 ) beware there are bad people in our dry good and live good sections

Were you able to notify the authorities of the scam to try and get your money back? I’m sorry to hear this. Thank you for the heads up