SCA 50g Cube

tinhorama

Premium Member
Hi all!I’m building my first ever saltwater fish tank.  I’ve spent over a month watching YouTube videos and reading up on how I can be successful at this hobby.  Finally decide to go all in and purchased a 50g SCA cube.  I’ll post more photos when I get more setup. View attachment 4067Waiting for the following items to get delivered this week, hopefully I'll be able to put some water in there this week...1. Orange and Gray Piping2.  Neptune Apex3.  Neptune ATK4.  Neptune FMK5.  Neptune COR-15

First post and a good one. Welcome to DFW!  Looks like u are already moving along nicely. I like your ro water tank setup. I be looking forward  to seeing your tank build. 

Awesome! Looking good.I always ordered extra parts because that always happens...teaches you patience though :p

View attachment 4116Got a couple things done tonight while I wait for more stuff to be delivered.   The apex I bought from EBay was supposed to be new but they sent me a used one so I’ll have to wait for another week before I can complete my control center.   I took apart the Jaebo Doser and painted it :)

Finally after a month, I’m able to run full water in my tank.  Had a major issue with the bulkheads leaking so I had to buy new ones and some New piping.  Decided to add a manifold for my chateo reactor. View attachment 4253

View attachment 4321got a shot of my designer black clowns and my two starter corals.  I’m thinking about filling the tanks with bubble tips and another pair of clowns in the next few months once the water parameter settles in.