reply request error?

DFW

Membership Expired
The web site feedback forum is still apparently the most needed forum on this site. Why can I not post a simple reply on my own thread? I am attempting to inform any readers here as to what is sold, and what is not sold on my sales thread so that they do not waste their time inquiring about items already sold. Is there some special formula needed to achieve this simple task? I have made this attempt twice with the same result.

You shouldn't have any problems replying to any thread as long as you are logged in. Which topic are you trying to reply to and I will see if it is working?

I am thinking you are getting that error if trying to use one of the built in emojis. That isn't working and you will get that error.

What is a built in emoji? All I have tried to do is fill out a reply box and then click reply.

http://www.dfwmas.org/community/dry-goods-for-saletrade/getting-shed-of-odds-and-ends/

I just tried it again, and it will not post. I did the same thing there that I am doing right now on this thread - posting a reply in the "leave a reply" box, and then clicking "add reply".

What browser are you using? You might try using a different browser as I am not able to replicate the issue. I was able to post to that topic (and then deleted it.)

Why would I need a different browser on a different thread? I am posting on this thread with Firefox as I have posted on numerous threads before. [I started the thread with this browser.] There are so many glitches on this site. Example: Sometimes I log in and am told in a caption box that I have 2 messages, but after looking at the first, I cannot even find the second message. Where do they disappear to? Should that not always be simple, and intuitive? But I should try different things to see if I can somehow negotiate from one page to the next is what it boils down to.