Red Sea Reefer 170

So i currently have a Fluval EVO 13.5 Gallon tank and my LFS is selling a Red Reefer 170 fully stocked with the sump heater 30 pounds of live rock and skimmer for 1200. Do you think the upgrade is worth it or should i get something that is a little bit bigger. Thanks everyone

I guess that depends on the skimmer, the livestock, and what you want to do long term.Positives:It is a nicer looking tank IMO.Presumably you like the way it is set up.The sump and adjustments are very easy on the Red Sea Reefer systems.Cons:You didn't mention a light or what the skimmer is.  If there is no light, it has a cheap return pump, and the skimmer isn't great you're basically at the cost of building it yourself.Final judgement:If it has some nice livestock you want, a skimmer you like, a decent return pump, maybe a decent light (you didn't mention this), and you want to stay with a nano then yes this sounds like a good deal.  No light and it seems reasonably priced for a retail establishment, assuming it doesn't cost you much to move.If you don't like the skimmer, if it's a bit scratched up, or if you have aspirations for a bigger tank and this will be just a stepping stone, maybe not.Edit: I should temper this a bit with one additional warning.  I'm the guy that waits around forever for the perfect thing, and I tend to do a lot of DIY.  If you're more the "close enough now instead of nothing for a long time" sort and don't like fiddling with things it may be a much better deal for you than for me.  I will say the Red Sea Reefer tanks are *very* easy to simply pull out of the box, plug in, and dial in vs. having to assemble a system.