RBTA behavior- Help

Ive had my RBTA for almost a week now and hes deflated most of the time wedged under a rock. occasionally coming out for some light. Most of the time I cant find it. Should I flip the rock over so he is exposed? Any tips or suggestions to get him out so we can enjoy it? Oh and I think it ate my tailspot blenny since I havent seen it since. Is that normal too?

Give it time. It may be stressed from the move. Nems are pretty sturdy animals. They like to put their foot in between and hide it. Moving the rock will only make it move

How old is the tank? Most people suggest at least a year before adding an anemone...What is ALL your parameters. All,cal,mag,salinity,ph,etc.....

Unlikely that he ate the blenny but possible I suppose. I wouldn't change anything. He'll move to where he's happy. Let him settle in for a while.

Btas are very hardy hiding is fine. Mouth gaping open not fine. Simple. As for the blenny I'm saying no cause i was feeding my nems silver slides for a bit and they would spit them back out hours later if they weren't cut up into small enough pieces.