Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
2023-03-18 Frag Swap Mini - General Flyer v2.jpg
Let's use this post to coordinate in-person Frag Swaps at our upcoming Spring Mini Swap on Saturday March 18th!

Do you glue animals to rocks? Or want to learn? You are in the right place! Our club is holding Hobbyist Hangouts, Gathering Hours, and Frag Swaps. At all of these events you have opportunities to learn tips and share animals. At our last Gathering Hour, someone shared how she is just throwing those coral trimmings away. They are animals - let's make sure they all have a home!

If you have some things you would like to trade, swap and/or sell at the March 18th event, then please list your item(s) in below thread.

If you see something listed you are interested in, then please reach out to that person and make arrangements for March 18th.

It might take us a while to get back in the swap groove, but this is our hobby club's 30th anniversary. Long time hobbyists may remember and share about original hobbyist 'Frag Swap' roots! Whenever people got together, trades were happening. This post intent is to help make those trades happen more frequently again.

THIS IS THE NEW DATE THREAD! Other thread with original date is redirecting people here to this new thread. Thanks for your understanding since the other event seemed final and date change was out of our control.

This thread is now open

Extra Free Giveaway Tickets!

Sorry for the tease... to write that and then not give many of you working link... Originally it was just in Premium area visible only to upgraded members. Now I've fixed it as this is open to all.

Last edited:
Sailor's Sea Creatures will have a table with a small selection of coral, decals and paintings. We will l also have some trade items. So If you're interested in trades, let's see what you have! We love waving coral and bright colors. 🌞
20230225_122750.jpg20230225_122842.jpg20230225_123010.jpg

Attachments

• 20230208_215733.jpg
    20230208_215733.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20230201_225651.jpg
    20230201_225651.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 17
If anyone is looking to trade or buy let me know and I can meet you at the show. If interested PM and I can send pic if wanted and we can make arrangements.

I have:
Starburst Montipora
Mystic Montipora
Seasons greetings Montipora
Didn’t get a name when I bought it but pretty sure it’s a Beast Montipora
Bubblegum digitata
Bonsai acro
Pinky the bear acro
Two different no name purple acros
No name greenish yellow acro
Meteor shower cyphastria
Jack-o-lantern lepto
Green toadstool

Can cut for you:
No name blue stag acro
Pink Cadillac acro
No nana acro. Green base with blue tips, green polyps.

If anyone is looking to trade or buy let me know and I can meet you at the show. If interested PM and I can send pic if wanted and we can make arrangements.

I have:
Starburst Montipora
Mystic Montipora
Seasons greetings Montipora
Didn’t get a name when I bought it but pretty sure it’s a Beast Montipora
Bubblegum digitata
Bonsai acro
Pinky the bear acro
Two different no name purple acros
No name greenish yellow acro
Meteor shower cyphastria
Jack-o-lantern lepto
Green toadstool

Can cut for you:
No name blue stag acro
Pink Cadillac acro
No nana acro. Green base with blue tips, green polyps.
Will be bringing a ton of different zoas, some Acan and a few SPS frags, would be interested in trading for some (or a lot) of acros

I'll be bringing some zoas, acans, and a few SPS frags to swap! Pm me if you want to set anything up, have a lot of other zoas on grow out discs if you want a special cut (illuminati, candy apple, AOI, Aphrodite, red Hornet rainbow hornet, utter chaos, Oompa Loompa, and speckled krak). See below for what I have frags/mini colonies of. Looking forward to it, Coral Station is a great shop too

White Zombies (some colonies too, pm if you want me to bring one of these)
GMK
Scrambled Egg
Bam Bam
Blue Lagoon
Sonic Flare
Pink Zipper
Everlasting Gobstopper
and combo frags with various zoas

I'll have small, medium, and a few larger pieces of chalice, purple with green highlights (I believe it's called Hollywood Stunner).
Branching goniopora, purple with blue eye, with different sized colonies.
Zoas, Paly, and a few others.

If you are looking for a specific size of either, please let me know and I'll get a piece ready for you. I like torches, and will trade.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in some of these frags and sps colonies.

1. CB Malificient 40-50
2. Cultivated reef Myagi tort 30
3. Pink Milli 40-50
4. Oregon tort 50
5. Bill Murray 40-50
6. Pearlberry'ish (sold to me as a Pearlberry, but color has shifted for me and I can't get it to color up for me like I had it in the past) 50-125 (small colonies or large colony)
7. Forest fire digi, small colonies 40
8. Pink boobies chalice 25

Frag video
Large pearlberry colony
Forest fire small colony

Mother colonies

Bill Murray
SPSs-1.jpg
CB Malificient
SPSs-4.jpg
Pink Milli SPSs-3.jpg
Oregon tort
SPSs-5.jpg
Pearlberry'ish (now)
2021-04-15_04-40-54.jpg

I have some nice zoas I've grown out and are ready for sale (might do trades if you have something specific I'm looking for).
GMK
Speckled Kraks
Exospheres
OG nightmares
Pink diamonds
Rastas
Frankie’s acid trips
CB white zombies
Bowsers
Solar Circus
Jedi Mind tricks
And more.

Let me know if you’re interested in anything and I can send more pics.
E9CDF18C-2225-458F-AD92-C5EFDF16594B.jpeggmk.JPG
B254982F-0CA1-46F4-A0AA-BB982F1B4F07.jpegB7E732C7-213F-47F7-9813-B827551E68A5.jpeg5CB53C19-6FEB-4020-A310-42DC8D9D3A2F.jpeg

Anyone interested in some of these frags and sps colonies.

1. CB Malificient 40-50
2. Cultivated reef Myagi tort 30
3. Pink Milli 40-50
4. Oregon tort 50
5. Bill Murray 40-50
6. Pearlberry'ish (sold to me as a Pearlberry, but color has shifted for me and I can't get it to color up for me like I had it in the past) 50-125 (small colonies or large colony)
7. Forest fire digi, small colonies 40
8. Pink boobies chalice 25

Frag video
Large pearlberry colony
Forest fire small colony

Mother colonies

Bill Murray
View attachment 18490
CB Malificient
View attachment 18491
Pink Milli View attachment 18492
Oregon tort
View attachment 18493
Pearlberry'ish (now)
View attachment 18494

Would you please put me down for (1) Bill Murray and (1) Oregon Tort?

Status
Not open for further replies.