Photo's

cabo

Membership Expired
I must be missing something. This site is "mobile" ?friendly. When I try and upload a picture from my iPhone it says file not allowed. What am I missing. With Tapatalk I clicked and finished and done. It is a shame because ?I could not share my build.

Posted by: cabo?I must be missing something. This site is "mobile" ?friendly. When I try and upload a picture from my iPhone it says file not allowed. What am I missing. With Tapatalk I clicked and finished and done. It is a shame because ?I could not share my build.? ? said:
Our attachments module allows you to upload multiple files not just one, once you select the file(s) you would like uploaded simply click on "start upload"Once uploaded you can see all the files you have uploaded; then you can pick the file(s) you would like to insert to an specific post.If you have already uploaded the file on a different topic then you don't need to re-upload the file; simple click on Attach Files, and that file will be available for you to use.View attachment 39?

I have a similar problem. One the screen shot above, I select the times (ALL JPG files -- largest is 207K). It says file type not allowed.Please explain.

Thank you both for your feedback;?the issue has been resolved.?There were a few situations;?the first was related to the file extension importer being case sensitive?(uppercase), we have corrected that issue.Another situation is file size; I would recommend to use proper image sizes for forums; we are looking into compressing upon upload to avoid issues as the total limit for each user in 10mb.Please note once you reach the per user limit of total uploaded files (10 Mb) you won't be able to upload more files. You can also embed images/videos by simply pasting the image link from ?your image/video host in your topic/reply.?

Using this thread as a testhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa52/httorihanzo/Aquarium/20A0601E-4E0B-40FD-86CE-AE43B72D9901_zpssmf7ow5n.jpghttp://s199.photobucket.com/user/httorihanzo/media/Aquarium/20A0601E-4E0B-40FD-86CE-AE43B72D9901_zpssmf7ow5n.jpg.html[Removed Link]??