Photo of the Month - June 2023 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
2023-05 May Photo - etphi3.jpeg
This thread will open about June 1st for voting on June 2023 photos. Photos were collected last month, during May 2023.

You are in the correct thread to vote - June photos are further below.
Your Vote Counts.jpg

If you are Premium Member (paid) seeking to submit for next photo contest, instead go to Forum Premium 'Members Only' where submission thread will be opening:
WINNER'S CHOICE $50 Gift Certificate provided by club from any of club sponsors (and more perks):
2023-04-06 sponsors and 50 gift certificate.jpg

All are welcome to join and vote - it's free to join club - register link above or go https://dfwmas.org/register/ and then login then vote.

VOTE BELOW by leaving comment/reply.

EVERYONE WHO VOTES DURING JUNE WILL BE ENTERED INTO RANDOM PRIZE DRAWING!! The June voter prize is an Odyssey Pets coordinated prize bundle, pictured below!
IMG_3195.jpg

Your vote enters you into Photo of the Month voter contest! Photo selections are below.

Last edited:
SORRY my personal life is crazy and impacted club. June never closed... Keep those votes coming as it will be a June & July contest!

This thread has closed.

If you are here to find out who won, CONGRATULATIONS to:
  • @IowaKGB - $50 gift certificate from your choice of sponsor (I'll PM you)
  • @kKdTx - Odyssey Pets coordinated prize bundle as selected as random voter winner (I'll PM you)

If you are here for current contests, then instead please go:

CONGRATULATIONS again to our winners!
2023-04-06 sponsors and 50 gift certificate.jpg
IMG_3195.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS @kKdTx on being selected! Great to meet you in person at this past Saturday's Frag Swap when you picked up your Odyssey Pet's prize!

IMG_3650.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.