Peppermint shrimp babies?

Hello all,

Quick question... I was looking through and just doing my nightly inspection on my tank when i came across one of my two-spotted gobies' old den.. there are a bunch of small spec-like i want to say fish, but not certain lil tiny creatures zipping around in the opening.. only thing i could think of is the peppermint shrimp eggs hatched.. they kind of resemble really tiny /almost microscopic tadpoles.. does anyone know what they could be? Ill try to take a pic but i dont have anything HD to capture it and doubt theyd show.. they are sharing the den with this bristleworm-looking worm. The peppermint shrimp looked like it had a belly full of eggs under the tail it got fat, with yellow-like coloring (eggs?)... anyhow i mean they are just chillin in the den and i checked another enterance and there were more of them as well... it also seems to be a copeopod haven (darting in and out..).. just off the description does anyone have any idea what it could be? I'll list the tank inhabitants..

10 green chromis
1 bi-color angel
2 christmas island anthias
4 peppermint shrimps
4 lil hermit crabs
2 yellow-tailed damsels
2 maroon clownfish (in the process of pairing)

I havent been interfering at all and figured now that ive seen them to let nature take its course... they seem pretty decent sized and i do feed a variety of foods.. let meknow what you guys/gals think might be going on! Thanks in advance!

Shrimp are very hard to raise in home aquariums. They take special tanks, setups, and food. These are what baby peppermint shrimp look like:

3583916270_781005ca19.jpg
alt="">
3583100943_b93bceb78e.jpg
alt="">
3583109883_0c1de597fe.jpg
alt="">

They may also be mysid shrimp or baby hermits. Sorry, don't have any pics of my own of those.

Thanks! heh yea they DEF don't look like that... they are like hovering lil creatures... basically hanging by the cave entry i checked another hole and theres a bunch.. they could be some type of pod maybe... I'm def going to keep an eye on them.. never seen those b4. THanks for the pics though! Awesome!