Not new, but I feel new!

witzbold

Membership Expired
Hey guys!  Wanted to say hello after an almost 8 year break from salt tanks.  I'm slowly getting back into the hobby but I feel there is so much I have forgotten about... well.. everything haha.  Look forward to getting to chatting with everyone. Jeremiah

Thank you!Planning on a 30-50gal setup, I'm more into the corals than the fish though my kid loves the fish and has made me promise I'll get her at least two haha.  I stopped by DNA today to see if they had any used tanks around that size but everything was much larger than what I was looking for.  I love the idea of having a 100gal setup but I need to find my groove again!Where in E. Texas are you?  I"m originally from Tyler.

Hi Jeremiah, welcome back!Don't hesitate to ask any question!I think Elos Aquastudios is close to you, they might be able to help you. I also know Saltwater Paradise has lots of used tanks as well.Make sure and start a build thread when you get things going.See you around!

I've decided I'm going to start a little nano, fluval evo 13.5 until I can find a used 50gal tank that I like for a price that I can't pass up haha.  

So I've decided against the 13.5 and instead going with the IM Nuvo 20.  Below is a list of what I plan to run on the tank..  Nuvo 20 (obviously! [
1f642.png
alt="" width="16" height="16" />[:)]] )[AI Prime Hydra 26Sicce 1.5 return100w Cobalt Neo-ThermSpin Stream x2][Any suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!]