Nicrew led light good for saltwater?

• Hi I'm looking for a light for my 55 gallon  aquarium and I saw the nicrew led light for about $50 on amazon , I just wanna know if this light is good for a reef tank. Note I will mainly be growing soft corals in the 55.View attachment 2155

Wouldn't be the best light for this application but I am pretty sure it will keep softies alive, just doubt they will grow very fast.

I also have another question, the light listed changes from day to night light in switchs, so I can't put a timer on it. So if I go out of town can the fish and they anemone (no corals) can they  survive just fine with just day time light. Because I can put a timer on day time if I go out of town for awhile.

Posted by: Bstorck [LIST][*]Hi I'm looking for a light for my 55 gallon  aquarium and I saw the nicrew led light for about $50 on amazon said:
2155[/ATTACH][/LIST]"]If this is for a standard 55 gallon it will struggle to provide enough light even for soft corals. You would be better server picking up a couple of the Evergrow style fixtures. They're readily available used in the Metroplex. I'd suggest two of those.