New tank recommendations

JumboAg99

Membership Expired
I just tore down my 15 year old Oceanic 90 because we're moving.  In about 6 months after our new house is built, I'll be putting in a new reef.  Due to the age of the Oceanic and the salt damage to the stand after 15 years, I'm probably replacing it instead of reusing it.  In addition, my Aquaillumination LED's are their first gen models and are about 8 years old, so time to replace.  
I'll probably be looking for a 6' tank instead of another 4', 180-210 range most likely.  I've got 6 months to research and price out various things, but it basically comes down to doing a waterbox/Red Sea type all in one setup or combine individual parts from scratch like I did 15 years ago.   Interested in thoughts about the current trend of everything ready for you just connect it all up.  Price wise, it seems to be close to a wash in the end. Last time I did this, Oceanic was a huge name, now Oceanic/Aqueon seems to be an afterthought.  All my current pumps are very old, so no issue with replacing all of them, I got my value out of each.  My chiller's an old Tradewinds, and it'll be underpowered in twice the tank, but I overbought originally and on top of that, those were the metal halide days so chillers dont have to be nearly has hefty anymore - it'll be reused at least for a while until/unless I determine it's totally unable to keep up with demand. Old skimmer's a aquac ev120 with hairline fractures everywhere due to its age.  It'll be replaced.   
In my 90 I never did have any success with SPS, though I had several LPS corals and mushrooms in it over the years that thrived.  

I'm looking into starting a new tank next year.  I intend to go with a Planet Aquarium tank and stand.  They're local and have a very good reputation.