New tank LED light timing

My son who is 10 and I have a light for our new 44 gallon saltwater aquarium that only has live rock for now. It is a Nicrew Saltwater aquarium light, Marine LED fish Tank light with White and blue setting and some thing F1/F2 that does sunrise and sunset. Our question is how long should the white light and blue lights be on each day? Any help is appreciated!

My son who is 10 and I have a light for our new 44 gallon saltwater aquarium that only has live rock for now. It is a Nicrew Saltwater aquarium light, Marine LED fish Tank light with White and blue setting and some thing F1/F2 that does sunrise and sunset. Our question is how long should the white light and blue lights be on each day? Any help is appreciated!

Some will say leave your tank in darkness for first couple months.... but where is the fun in that ... I don't know anyone who does that, esp rare on first/only tank!

Rational is to help keep algae / 'ugly phase' down... Instead, I'll say keep it to a minimum until you have tank truly up and going with something actually needing light. BRS has videos on new tanks and lighting schedules.

Some will say leave your tank in darkness for first couple months.... but where is the fun in that ... I don't know anyone who does that, esp rare on first/only tank!

Rational is to help keep algae / 'ugly phase' down... Instead, I'll say keep it to a minimum until you have tank truly up and going with something actually needing light. BRS has videos on new tanks and lighting schedules.
Thank you very much!