Need Help ASAP

i am having a tank emergency my reefer 170 max has a cracked bottom and is leaking does anyone have a spare tank they can lend me while i get this fixed or has any ideas

I know I am a bit late to this response and I hope you were able to get everything to safety.  I had this happen a couple of years ago and wanted to give a couple of tips that I learned.1. Get as much water out as fast as you can.  The water pressure at the crack is usually very high and dropping the water level down might make it stop leaking (it did for me).2. Use water changing trash cans or any other large mixing vessel to start getting coral (live rock if you plan to keep it cycled) and fish into.  A sump can make a good place to put livestock or to keep live rock cycled.3. Try and worry about cleanup once you stop the flow of water onto the floor and the livestock is safe.  There will be time to cleanup after.4. Most LFS will help hold (at least for 24 hours) your livestock if this sort of thing happens.  It doesn't hurt to talk with them in advance so that you have a plan if this sort of thing happens.Let us know how it all turns out!  I am sure you will have some advice to share as well.Good luck!

I'm just seeing this, hopefully you got things sorted out.  Presumably the LFS you bought this from in the last couple days (making assumptions based on your other threads) will be very helpful.  How did it crack?In case you aren't sorted, and for future help to others:1) 30 gallon Brute garbage cans, available many places.  If you have one at home that is not fish safe/can't be quickly cleaned, you can use a trash bag to isolate the gunk from the fish, just be careful about punctures with live rock/folds that fish can be trapped in.2) Bathtubs, but only if you know you don't have a seeping drain.3) Rubbermaid tubs, available 24/7 at Wally World.4) Whatever you do, either get your house temperature near where you want your tank water, or remember the heater.5) Air stone and a circulation pump pointing upwards ASAP after the above is completed.6) Form post as above.  This is also where it's good to have a couple personal relationships with people in the club.  My fish friends and I all know who lives nearby with a big tank, who has spares of what, etc.

Update i sort of sealed off the crack with silicone. I placed a up under where the crack is and in 12 hours the cup was filled about an inch so it could be alot worse. I am currently in contact with red sea warranty hoping they can get me a replacement.