Need guidance - getting out of the hobby

I am not even sure where to begin. It all must go.
My tank is a 15 month established Red Sea E170 with a sump.
Obviously I cannot get rid of any of the equipment until all of my pets are safely in a new home. What I do know is that I cannot catch these fish for the most part.
Does anyone have any ideas about who to contact to help get my pets safely removed and off to a new home? I was thinking about posting to the Live Goods for sale forum, but that still leaves me with the burning question of how to get the fish out if someone wanted them.
Current fish and invertebrates:
  • a bonded pair of Black Ice Clowns
  • two zebra barred dartfish
  • two Banghai Cardinals - they breed constantly, but we do not have a way to save the babies
  • a Royal Gramma
  • a Tailspot Blenny
  • a Yellow Watchman Goby
  • A McKoskers Wrasse
  • 3 emerald crabs
  • 1 blue legged hermit
  • An assortment of cerith and nasarius snails (big and small)
Current corals:
  • one Trachyphyllia - 2-3 inches deflated and 4-5 inches inflated
  • one Lobophyllia - about 3.5 inches across
  • One head of a green candy cane
  • one purple and green acan - 4 heads
  • one rainbow acan - big heads 4
  • one micro acan - 7 heads
  • one red and purple acan - 9 heads
  • a rock with 5 orange bullseye rodactis mushrooms
  • a tyree sunset montipora which is starting to spread onto my main rockwork
  • one warpaint scolymia
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi,
We have relocated a few fish since starting our tank.  With all the coral and rock work they can hide in, it makes trying to net one next near to impossible.  The best method we have found is using a clear plexiglass trap (box with a sliding door on one end).  You put the fishes favorite food in the box and then wait patiently for the right fish to make their way into the trap and then lower the door (door is on a fishing line).  We have caught a number of fish, crabs and shrimp this way.  Once caught we release the fish into our refugium where they can be caught with a net when it is time to transport them.
**Unfortunately the two clown fish sleeping in my Goniopora are refusing to go into the trap even when I moved their favorite goniopora into it :)
Another option is to sell off the corals and reduce the rockwork first so you have more working room to net them.  This may end up being the only way to catch the ones too smart to go into the trap.