Need assistance

Tinyfish

Membership Expired
My health has deteriorated way past the point of being able to care for my aquariums and I need a way to have all of my related equipment and livestock removed from my house.  I am physically unable to help in any way.  No LFS is willing to take all of my stuff and I cannot sell due to my condition.  I am only barely able to type and cannot use the phone anymore since speaking is painful.  I have no friends or family willing or able to help.So my suggestion is that the club offer a service for those people who may find themselves in a similar circumstance.

Maybe an officer or local member of the club could organize a day to liquidate your fish items. They could take pictures and post items for you and set up a day for everything to be picked up. Donations could be made for the items and the person's time for planning it. Or donating it to a school or church is another option. 

Let me see what I can arrange and will get back to you soon. I need a BOD member to go to your home to assess what needs to be done and how much support we need to get it done fast.

PM sent to TF, we have some BOD ready to assist as well. Thanks for the offer, once we understand what needs to be done, I will reach out for help.

I wanted to write one last posting to thank those of you who helped remove everything and those that purchased the items.  It is a disappointing exit from the hobby to be sure.  I still love aquariums and now watch them on Twitch on their IRL channel. It was a very nice thing to help someone like me who was so desperate for help.Thank you and goodbye.