Moving to new house

Hello. Are there any members that would be willing to assist in moving my tank from Carrollton to Frisco? Or does anyone know any LFS that will do this for a reasonable price? Thanks!

When? I'm pretty busy the next few weekends, but maybe afterwards. I imagine any LFS would be happy to do it for you, but I have no idea what a reasonable price would be since I've never had it done. I think Dallas North Aquarium is in Carrollton, and I know they move aquariums.  Exotic Aquatics, Aquatic Design, and Aquarium Advantage are in Plano and probably do as well.  I'm not familiar with any in Frisco, but any you find might be a good bet since they're going to want your business afterwards.Good luck with the move. 

When I moved to Texas I moved aquariums totaling ~550 gallons once to a temporary apartment and again to our next house a couple weeks later. I also (we in this case) end up doing a tank move every couple months for a customer.  Most of the LFS do this as well.  If possible get some references if you're unsure.  Assuming you are talking something bigger than a biocube, and want to do it yourself here are a couple pointers:1) Take a picture of your setup right before you tear it down.  If you have a controller label everything by outlet number.2) Remember that non-rinsed sand has a TON of gunk in it, which will almost certainly be stirred up.  Plan to give it a solid rinsing in old tank water, or just replace it.3) Keep your buckets with livestock at the correct temperature.  Too hot (in the sun outside) or too cold (air conditioned room on the floor) seem to be the number one issues I've seen.4) Have more salt, water, and dechlor on hand than you will need.5) An hour or two won't matter, but live rock is happier in a no water but sealed humid situation than it is submerged in stagnant water.  This is often not true with coral, so act accordingly.  Also be aware that while snails and hermits will pull through this if you miss any shrimp tend to be less happy about it, and they are easy to miss in live rock.6) Have twice as many buckets as you think you will need.7) Airstones never hurt.8) Furniture pads (or cardboard) and dolly's are your friend.9) Don't try to combine other things with the tank move.  Moving a tank and packing a half truck of boxes.10) If you have any particularly precious corals get a frag established in a trusted friend's tank first.11) If you have a ton of time get a QT set up at the other end first, move the fish and critical livestock one day, and the rest of the system the next.  Then move the fish back after things are calmed down.  This assumes a cycled robust QT setup though, not a spare 20 gallon to house 5 adult tangs.

I might have some availability depending on when you're wanting to do this, I live in McKinney FYI in case you ever need anything.