membership levels at hobby club DFWMAS

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
There are two levels of membership with hobby club DFWMAS:
  • Free Membership
  • Premium Membership
Are you interested in upgrading from just general public, FaceBook, Instagram and/or YouTube follower?
If so, then it is easy to become free member of DFWMAS, just go:​

Are you interested in upgrading from Free Member to Premium Member? First be sure to be a website Free Member by being logged in, then go to:
which has lots of good info on Premium Perks, and then click top orange button Join The Club​

Both levels of membership have perks!

There are two levels of membership with hobby club DFWMAS:
  • Free Membership
  • Premium Membership
Are you interested in upgrading from just general public, FaceBook, Instagram and/or YouTube follower?
If so, then it is easy to become free member of DFWMAS, just go:​

Are you interested in upgrading from Free Member to Premium Member? First be sure to be a website Free Member by being logged in, then go to:
which has lots of good info on Premium Perks, and then click top orange button Join The Club​

Both levels of membership have perks!
Hello Lisa, just upgraded to premium membership 1/24, am I supposed to see a change in the profile or membership card? When I go to view card or add to Google wallet it just says something went wrong but no display.

Interestingly, when I went in to renew my membership subscription, and it seemed like I couldn't pay... I found I needed to reduce my browser's zoom level to be less than 100% and then PayPal came up and let me re-start a new subscription with DFWMAS. Perhaps this browser zoom adjustment setting tip will help others IF they have a problem upgrading from free to premium membership.