May 13 Gathering and Giveaways at Melev's Reef (public thread)

WAHOO!! Raise your hand if you are EXCITED for an opportunity to go to MARC LEVENSON'S HOME !!!!!!!!!

Address will be << address removed >> about April 30th thru May 13th event, then removed for Internet security reasons. It's Texas, so @melev has a dog, gun and a security system but let's all practice safe Internet practices! Thanks for your understanding.

Flyer has been created:
Snapshot.PNG

Last edited:
New guy here. Looking to get my first saltwater tank from the Corral-Vault. Would this be an appropriate event for someone brand new to Saltwater? Right now, I'm running several large tanks of Tilapia with some breeding. Lots of Freshwater tropical experiences as well.

I live about 2 and 1/2 hours away from the East edge of Arlington so, not an easy casual drive, and, being a newbie I wouldn't want to hold back the meeting or side-track it either.

New guy here. Looking to get my first saltwater tank from the Corral-Vault. Would this be an appropriate event for someone brand new to Saltwater? Right now, I'm running several large tanks of Tilapia with some breeding. Lots of Freshwater tropical experiences as well.

I live about 2 and 1/2 hours away from the East edge of Arlington so, not an easy casual drive, and, being a newbie I wouldn't want to hold back the meeting or side-track it either.
WELCOME - we are very glad you found club.

Yes this would be an awesome event for both seasoned and new hobbyists! You'll find this year our in-person events aren't really "meeting style" which is why we started calling them Hobbyist Hangout or Gathering and Giveaways. This will be that same casual style, there will be people able to answer questions and share ideas, and it's just generally fun!

You can watch recent recorded events at: https://www.youtube.com/@dfwmas