Martin Man Introduction

MartinMan

Premium Member
[[[My apologies to the club for not introducing myself sooner, I finally found some time and will do that now.  ][My name is Mikel username MartinMan. I was a pretty active member of this club years ago, back when Mark was president.][  ][I’ve been away from the hobby for a while and I’m amazed just how for things have come, especially LED lighting.][  ][I am a session’s musician by trade and part time hobbyist. ]]] [[ ]][[[I’ve just recently set up a 60 gallon Bow front tank, a transfer from a well-established 60 gallon cube that has been up for about 15 years.  ][I’m running a Fluval 406 canister. No sump, just doing small frequent water changes, 5 gallons every week.][  ][Modest LED lighting.][  ][Other than three LPSs and some softies, this is basically a FLOWLER.][  ][I’m not dosing anything other than PurpleUp.][  ][I target feed the LPSs ReefRoids nightly, but all my fish eat off the clip so I've been able keep nitrates under 40 with just the water changes.]]] [[ ]][[[I’d like to thank all the members who have responded to my Noob questions.  ][This is a great club, and I’m glad to be back.][  ][I’ll get a profile pic and some pics of the tank up as soon as I figure how to do so.]]] [[Thanks]] [[Mikel, aka MartinMan, formally known as SumpDiver.]] 

Nice to meet you Mikel! Glad your back and hope to see you at a meet soon. Definitely post those pics so we can check it out.Also, don't hesitate on the questions, we're all here to help each other. :-D

Welcome Back MartinMan I to am a long timer but have not been on the site often lately. I joined the club back in 2004. I remember your name because I liked it. Welcome Back