Local expert

Is there by chance someone local that I could actually meet and discuss seahorses with? I have 4 Dwarfs now and I'm thinking of converting my 60 gal cube into a seahorse tank but I would really like to talk to someone that has been keeping them for sometime now and has even been successful at breeding and raising them. If anyone is willing to talk and let me pick their brain, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

I've kept h. zosterae successfully in the past, but unless you have a lot of time and dedication, they just aren't worth keeping. A 60 is far too large for a dwarf tank. Feel free to PM me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Finally, an expert on Sea Horses. I have only recently been able to keep Sea Horses alive for more than 2 months. Curently have 2 Hippocampus for 6 months, started out with 6 in a 50 gallon cube. In the next month they will be switched to a Sea Horse only tank of 100 gallons. It has taken me 10 years on and off of trial and error keeping Sea Horses (it's a significant other thing) would love to sit down with someone who has successful experience in keeping Sea Horses. Text me some time for a meet and greet to pick your brain. 214-727-6911