LASERS 1000 Starfire Build

As efficient and inexpensive LED fixtures are these days, I can not see the natural light avenue being advantageous ...
Unless the Tree hungers go with Volt subsides... [smilie=rofl.gif]

Gonna start a new thread :) don't wanna hijack with an idea *lol* - Laser, seriously awesome build and hope to see updates and progress on it. Seriously, subscribed

Nice to see your tank is growing out. Since you use LEDs, I'd suggest you switch to white lighting so we can see the corals. Blue and smartphones rarely do them justice. Also, the quality of your video is 240p, and you should be able to get HD quality. What did you use to film it? iPhone?

In Settings, you'll need to change the Camera / Video settings to HD. Then if you edit in iMovie, be sure to save best quality before you upload. I save it to camera roll, then upload it to Youtube.

But seriously, no reason to film a blue tank. It never looks good on our screens.

Its been just over two years from this last post. Do you have some pictures u can share with us ? I cant see any of the picture u posted. I am sure it has to do with the swap over. Id love to see your ocean. I bet it is really popping by now.