Just joined

@Mike-N-Deb wrote:
Cool....I promise never to call you Mike after you tell me your name Michael....lol....doesn't that suck? said:
Well i get called both....i think guys prefer to say Mike and women will usually call me Michael

Yessssssssssssss........it was awesome! I got to meet some people and the awesome frags. We walked away with 14 frags (7 very nice acropora) all for $130.00. Two were given.....TY Geo for those two and I won one. Was a good day [smilie=clapping.gif]

@Mike-N-Deb wrote:
Yessssssssssssss........it was awesome! I got to meet some people and the awesome frags. We walked away with 14 frags (7 very nice acropora) all for $130.00. Two were given.....TY Geo for those two and I won one. Was a good day [smilie=clapping.gif] said:
Glad to hear you had a great time. Wished i could have made it.

@robro3282 wrote:
I GOT MY CARD!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=rofl.gif] said:
Cool...me too. Is there supposed to be a badge clip with it that they cant send through the mail due to thickness? Just wondered since it has a slot for it. I have some already so no big deal. Where all do we get discounts at anybody know?

So now that your a member whats your name and Social Security number? ...Joking [smilie=rofl.gif]