JenkinsCrew BioCube 14 build - First Rodeo

Sure thing! The clown/nem tank is an older Coralife Biocube 14. I run it with an apex controller, as I do all my tanks. Can easily be done with a power strip or 4 switch DJ switch.I replaced the bulbs with the “Steve’s LED” kit with a Bluefish controller. (I think the newer Biocubes come with LED)I have about 5 lbs. or rock and 5 lbs. of sand in the tank.In the first chamber is just my temp probe from the Apex. Then goes to the second chamber through some filter floss on the top tray (Rinse daily, replace weekly). Then down to the mini refugium with some chaeto, lit with an Innovative Marine magnetic LED light. (You could replace the refugium with a sponge and bag of Matrix media, which is what I have on the frag biocube.) Then to the third chamber I have a bag of SeaGel and a Neo-therm 75 watt heater. It also has the sensor for the Micro ATO top off system. The return pump is a Hydor Centrifugal pump – pico 200 gph. Then goes into the tank through an Innovative Marine Spin stream random flow return nozzle. For a powerhead in the tank I use a Hydor Koralia Nano Aquarium Circulation Pump, 240 gph.Let me know if you have any other questions!