IM Lagoon Fusion 25G

I really like the look of those tanks. If I were going to do another AIO tank that would probably be my first choice. I'll be interested to see how it turns out!

Hey Grant,

Thanks for stopping by! I've been think of going majority tonga branch for live rock but haven't finalized the look I like yet.:)

Why do you have foam on the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Grant wrote:
[I]@kuyatwo wrote:[/I][quote="Why do you have foam on the back? said:
I'm guessing that's just the paper used to protect the acrylic still on there?"]

Correct! [smilie=wink.gif]

@bimmerzs wrote:
Now this! said:
Looks good. I like that better than the first layout. I was going to suggest (with the first version anyway) that you might want to move the rock on the far right so that you have room to clean the glass, but I can't tell for sure if you have more room with the new one or not. I made that mistake on my first tank. With a nano it's hard not to. [smilie=smile.gif]

@Grant wrote:
[I]@bimmerzs wrote:[/I][quote="Now this! said:
Looks good. I like that better than the first layout. I was going to suggest (with the first version anyway) that you might want to move the rock on the far right so that you have room to clean the glass, but I can't tell for sure if you have more room with the new one or not. I made that mistake on my first tank. With a nano it's hard not to. [smilie=smile.gif]"]

Thanks Grant....it was a bit too close on the one side but have lots of room now to clean.
[smilie=smile.gif]