I Need liverock bad!!!!

anyone in the area have about 25-30lbs in wfalls area that they would want to sale cheap im setting up my 29g biocube and i need some thanks for your time call or text me at 9402292181 IM SUPER DESPRATE!!!!!!! lol

Well don't that just figure I pulled a bunch out of that 65 I took down and it is dyeing off out side right now if you want it hurry up and come get it!
Joe

wow I could take some more too but i dont really want to recure it!!!!!

how much are you selling it for hydro?

I still have it but it has been sitting out side for 3 days now there is probably not much live left on it and they are pretty big pieces.
But its your gas.
Joe

@robro3282 wrote:
i had to go to petco and pay 60 bucks on 3 crappy live rock said:
Well if you need any in the future you might try some of this dry rock from this link. I bought some and you get quite a bit for your money. http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/eco-rox-fiji-dry-rock

You don't need live rock to setup a tank....would you be able to take it back to petco? Wish I would have read this as i could have provided you some nice pieces out of my tank.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
You don't need live rock to setup a tank....would you be able to take it back to petco? Wish I would have read this as i could have provided you some nice pieces out of my tank. said:
I will take those piece's of live rock you have with all the nice corals attached too them... lol